This really made me wonder…
But then 50 feet from that was this, which REALLY made me wonder..
I love some good drama as much as the next guy… but I barely know you and I was embarrassed that you felt the need to air what seemed to be ALL of your dirty laundry for all of Facebook-land to see.
I appreciate the fact that you were trying to tell “your side of the story”… I get that. But there is this fabulous invention on Facebook called PRIVACY SETTINGS. Use them.
It’s awful that you cheated on your husband… that your husband cheated on you… that your husband’s family thinks the worst of you (what do you really expect they are going to be on his side no matter who is really at fault) and I’m really sorry that your poor kids are stuck in the middle of all your drama.
They should be the #1 reason NOT to share that kind of stuff so publicly.
I have no doubt that you could have gotten your side explained to your in-laws in a much less public forum. Write them a letter or email, go visit, call a meeting, singing telegram, conference call, Skype, or just use your privacy settings so only they can see.
If you want to really be public about it- go on Maury or Jerry Springer.. (wait, are either of them even still on?) .. or whatever the newest talk show is where you can get a paternity test and air all of your grievances for the general tv watching public.
See, you have options.
Oh, and one other thing… in the wake of announcing your failed marriage to the world… maybe you should have held off on letting us know about the new boyfriend for a little while. I’m just sayin’… it doesn’t really help your cause at all.
I wish you luck on this new chapter in your life… Please just think twice before you o all TMI on us again. I don’t want to know THAT much about it. 🙂
It is the last Monday morning of the school year for us. Woo hoo!
It’s been so long since the Teen has had a true summer vacation, I’m not really sure what we are going to do with ourselves! She has been in year round school since 2nd grade! I’m kind of excited.. since we won’t have to worry about school for 2 solid months, we can actually go visit hubby while he’s traveling. (He’s supposed to be in Arizona for most of June.) Of course that means that he will either 1. Not be working out-of-town or 2. Be working too far away that we can’t drive. We’ll see what happens with that!
Random thoughts from my weekend:
1. Hubby was home for all of 18 hours. He had a flight delay that caused him to miss his connection and left him stranded in Houston. at least we got to see him for a little while.
2. As per his request, I made a “Trifecta of Bacon” for dinner Saturday night. Bacon wrapped meatloaf, bacon wrapped hot dogs and an experimental bacon-maple gravy.
3. The Teen went on her first excursion with friends for her twin BFF’s birthdays. They went to a small amusement park nearby. The girls’ mom drove them, and stayed with them of course. Hubby was freaking out about it far more than I was.
4. I got to hang out with my sister on Sunday. We havent seen her in a while. It was nice. I made some oh-so delicious Baked Potato Soup for lunch/dinner. I think its our new tradition for her visits. Yummy! I ate some for lunch today too!
5. I randomly felt like eating brownies last night. So I made some from scratch, since I didn’t have any mix. I had some strawberry cheesecake ice cream on top. Also Yummy! Although, not helping with my weight loss goals.
6. I read a trashy romance novel (not on my reading list) on Friday. I think you need read one every now and then.. its good for your soul.
7. I have crossed three things off of my to-do list for the day. I’m not feeling motivated enough to do much more than that at the moment.
8. Oh, and I have been saving my receipts from my grocery shopping and whatnot lately, and I figured out that (for the reciepts I have) from April and May, I have saved $379 in just coupons in that time. Not too shabby.
Oh well.. That’s all I have for now. Hope you had a great weekend!
I interrupt my regularly scheduled programming aka birthday celebration posts to bring you a tidbit I noticed perusing my stats page just now..
My little blog has 1,004 views.
And I thought no one (except you Jane and my sister) was reading this!
I have to say most of that is because of my highest viewed post to date about the superbowl: Superbowl XLV: Packers -vs- Steelers or in my world: Husband -vs- Wife with 353 views!
My highest day is 143 views. For the longest time it was 11.
And I now have 4 subscribers! 🙂
Thanks to all who have taken a peek into my world… and who find it interesting enough to continue to read about it!