So, way back in January I posted my New Years Resolutions.
#6 was Read More.
While, I did find some time a few weeks ago to read a little, I am going to make a more conscious effort to do so. And I wasn’t kidding when I said I have 10+ books sitting around waiting for me to read them. (There was a while when we first moved to CA, where I was pre-ordering books constantly, and I never ended up reading them.)
I have decided to compile a Summer Reading List. I’m going to see how many I can read between now and September 1st.
Here it is, in no particular order:
1. Bossypants- Tina Fey I actually am about half way through this. It’s pretty funny, I was laughing just reading the back cover! I love Tina Fey.
2. Naptime is the New Happy Hour- Stefanie Wilder-Taylor I started reading this a while ago, then I lost it. After finding that it had fallen behind our bed, I plan on finishing it. It too is pretty funny.
3. Eat, Pray, Love. A woman at work bought this for me for my birthday like 3 years ago. I started reading it once. I’d really like to read it in its entirety.
James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. Which is obvious from all of these books that I ordered and havent read. These next ones are all him:
4. The Postcard Killers
6-8 8th Confession, 9th Judgement, and 10th Anniversary (I havent gotten 10th anniversary yet since it just came out.. but I really want it!)
9. Worst Case
10. Cross Country
11. I, Alex Cross
The Next 2 are Dean Koontz, one of my other faves!
13. Your Heart Belongs to Me
I also Looove Charlaine Harris.
14. The new Sookie Stackhouse novel that came out yesterday. I can’t remember the title. I havent gotten it yet either, but its a must!
15. The other Charlaine Harris book I bought from a different series.. I also can’t remember the title… I have to find it.
16-? Anything else I get around to reading, should I make it this far down the list. I also currently have 4 books I got for free on my Kindle App on my phone, and a couple that the Teen got that I wouldn’t mind reading either.
So there we have it. I’ll keep you informed of my progress, as I’m sure you will be dying to know. 😉