My final post of 2011…
my 2012 New Years Resolutions!
I know you’ve been dying to read them! haha!
1. Find that pesky ever-elusive financial health. Yea, we are starting off 2012 in the same pickle as we started 2011. Hubby hasn’t worked for 2 weeks and he will be off for 3 before he hits the road again. We are going to have to make some serious changes this year. First up, I refuse to any longer be the one who is solely responsible for paying the bills. Its exhausting and not fair.
2. Lose 25 pounds.
3. Be a better Auntie. I want to be the kind of Aunt that I had as a kid. And I have some pretty fantastic Aunts! 🙂 And I’m not just saying that for the one who may be reading this! She is an awesome lady! 🙂
4. Read more.
5. Try one new recipe every week (and blog about it.)
6. Keep on blogging.
7. Clean out my email inbox and my WordPress draft boxes. I am not kidding when I say I have over 9,000 emails in my inbox that have never been read. I really need to work on that. It was almost 11,000 last week I did delete a few.
8. Learn how to purge. We have a garage full of stuff that I can’t seem to get rid of. It’s really gotta go.
9. Make my etsy store a real business. I actually made some pretty okay sales for Christmas. And that was just starting in November. Imagine what I could do if I started before that!
10. Go through and organize the bazillion pictures that are on my computer.
There you have it. I guess a lot of them are more like goals than resolutions. But at least I think most of them are attainable.
I wish you a safe, happy, healthy, prosperous wonderful New Year!