I realized the other day that I never updated my Summer Reading List after the first month. Being that my original challenge was to end on September 1st, and here it is the 22nd (and the last day of summer) I figured I’d better share the results.. if you even care anymore! haha!
Here it goes..
The original post: (Read it here)
Here’s My Final list: (Blue was from my 1st update, red is this one.)
1. Bossypants- Tina Fey I actually am about half way through this. It’s pretty funny, I was laughing just reading the back cover! I love Tina Fey. I thought it was funny! The stuff about her doing Sarah Palin was interesting!
2. Naptime is the New Happy Hour- Stefanie Wilder-Taylor I started reading this a while ago, then I lost it. After finding that it had fallen behind our bed, I plan on finishing it. It too is pretty funny. It was amusing. I had a hard time finishing. I know its got “happy hour” in the title… but the amount of times she talks about drinking kind of bugged me.
3. Eat, Pray, Love. A woman at work bought this for me for my birthday like 3 years ago. I started reading it once. I’d really like to read it in its entirety.
James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. Which is obvious from all of these books that I ordered and havent read. These next ones are all him:
4. The Postcard Killers- I read about 3 pages of this.. and is currently sitting beside my bed and I have successfully forgotten about it. 😉
5. Swimsuit DONE!
8th Confession DONE!, 9th Judgement, and 10th Anniversary (I havent gotten 10th anniversary yet since it just came out.. but I really want it!)
9. Worst Case
10. Cross Country
11. I, Alex Cross
12. Relentless- Dean Koontz
13. Your Heart Belongs to Me- Dean Koontz
The new Sookie Stackhouse novel . I can’t remember the title. I havent gotten it yet either, but its a must! DONE! The title was Dead Reckoning by the way. I got it from our library’s e-library, which was kinda cool.. I read it on my phone. 🙂
15. The other Charlaine Harris book I bought from a different series.. I also can’t remember the title… I have to find it.
16-? Anything else I get around to reading, should I make it this far down the list. I also currently have 4 books I got for free on my Kindle App on my phone, and a couple that the Teen got that I wouldn’t mind reading either.
!17. The Lost Symbol- Dan Brown This should have been on the list to begin with. I really enjoyed it! I spent about 5 hours on Monday finishing it! I couldnt put it down!
DONE! 18. A trashy romance novel I downloaded for free on my Kindle App.