How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty good.
– Hubby’s check was actually enough to cover the rent. Whew! I was really worried about that. Now we just have to worry about his working this week.. we still don’t know if there is anything for him to do. Ugh. This has gotten way old way fast. He only worked 2 days last week.
– I spent all day Saturday cleaning and doing the laundry so I wouldn’t have to do it on Sunday.
-The racoon that hangs out in our yard was tormenting the dog all weekend. It was sitting on the roof above our porch just watching him Saturday evening. Then last night it was up in one of the really tall pine trees.. but the dog knew it was there, and proceeded to practically climb the tree to try to get it. The silly dog is going to get stuck one of these days. Had I thought ot grab my camera, before I went scaling the steep hill in the dark, it would have been a great picture of the crazy dog in the tree. But alas, I did not. It was a miracle I found a flashlight.
– Hubby went out early Sunday morning and got me flowers and cards (from him and the girls). I think he was trying to make me breakfast in bed,but the Maniac wanted me to take her downstairs, so I did. She ran into the kitchen to see what he was doing and came back out yelling “Mama!! daddy got you fowers!” It was pretty cute.
– The rest of the day I just kind of lounged around. I caught up on some tv from the DVR. Although, it seems that my day off ended at 6pm, when they all wanted dinner and no one wanted to make any. Oh well.. a mothers work is never done. 😉
– This morning started with being wide awake at 4am. Luckily I fell asleep again, only to wake up at 6:30 for no real apparent reason.
– Sometime in the middle of the night, my Brother-in-law’s Baby Mama posted a rather rude comment on a picture of my Best Friend on my Facebook. I’m not really sure why she felt the need to do that. I deleted it of course. But now, I’m not sure whether I should say anything or just let it go.
– I thought I heard the Teen in the bathroom at about 7. Which turned out to not be the case – she neglected to set her alarm and didn’t get up until almost 7:30, right about the time I realized that I hadn’t heard her again. Oh well.. maybe it will teach her a lesson about remembering to turn her alarm on. She managed to not be late.
– Hubby went off to work. Most likely to be home sooner than later. Ugh. Keep your fingers crossed that he has work this week. He’s starting to drive me insane being here all the time.
– I am scouring the sale ads to see who has Pull Ups on sale. We are almost out, and being that a certain small person refuses to use the potty I have to figure out how to get the best deal I can on the insanely small budget I have for the next two weeks.
Oh well.. I wish you a wonderful Monday. I’m going to go get dressed and go buy some diapers. Big fun.
Oh!! And I almost forgot! Cross one book off of my Summer Reading List! I finished “Bossypants” by Tina Fey on Saturday! Woo hoo! 🙂