I havent really had a chance to post that much this week. I have about a million things I want to write about. But I’m just going to make this short today. my Hubby is home for one day and I have decided when I am done with this post I am going to unplug for the rest of the day.
Apparently there was a National Day of Unplugging earlier in March. I found out about it here. I just never got around to actually doing it that day, so today is my day. Better late than never, right? 🙂
I’m going to shut off the computer and attempt to stay away from the Facebook on my iPhone, spend actual time with my family and the laundry. We’ll see how that all works out.
Anyway- some highlights and random tidbits from this week:
1. The Toddler has peed on the potty twice this week! The second time was this morning, almost unassisted! YES! We are heading in a good direction!
2. My amazing Teen went to the book store and used all her gift cards that she got for her birthday ($65 worth!) and one of the books she picked out was Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. I was thinking it was kind of old for her, but if she wants to read it, more power to her.
3. I am quite perplexed by the port a potty my neighbors have in their driveway.
4. I went to the grocery store yesterday and got 2 Totino’s party pizzas and 1 15 count box of pizza rolls for 49 cents TOTAL. I got some really good deals. And yet, I was disappointed in only saving 57%. That’s kind of messed up. 🙂
5. I am going to read a book today. Crazy, I know.
That’s about it for now. I am going to go take a leisurely shower and then start hubby’s laundry and then we’ll see what happens. We may go to the drive in tonight, even though its supposed to be rainy and chilly.
Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂